Greg Buford is a traveled author whose work reflects his experience living in unique cultures across the world. Building an engaging lifestyle around foreign service and his own career as an author are among the incredible achievements he and his family have accomplished throughout their lives. His memoir, Kept: An American Househusband in India, won the PNWA Zola Award, and his novel, Making Ghosts Dance, was both a Montaigne Medal and Eric Hoffer Award finalist. Beyond his professional success, Greg is a model of what can be built through perseverance and an unrelenting pursuit of passion!
Hear Greg discuss:
- His experience parenting and writing in a variety of cultures worldwide
- His full creative process of writing and publishing different types of books
- How he built a balanced lifestyle around foreign service with his wife and children
- How he leveraged his unique position abroad to write each of his books
- The strategies he used to create authentic and compelling literary works
…and so much more!
You can learn more about Greg and his work on his website: https://www.gregorybuford.com/. If you are interested in reading any of his books, you can find them online here: https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0759Y3WHC.
Music: “Higher Up” by Shane Ivers