EFM Tim Robinson returns to share his insights on making the leap from real estate investor to full-time real estate salesperson and entrepreneur, as well as his perspective on investing in real estate and other asset classes in a market characterized by rising interest rates.
Hear Tim discuss:
- The pros, cons, and costs of a career in real estate
- Working as a solo agent vs working on a team
- Why real estate investors shouldn’t necessarily get a real estate license
- Which personality types will enjoy sales & entrepreneurship (and which won’t)
- Why EFMs are in a great position to take on the risks of entrepreneurship
- Reasons for continuing to buy real estate despite lower returns
- Whether real estate deals still exist
…and so much more!
Music: “Higher Up” by Shane Ivers