Acquania Escarne’s passion for personal finance and investing began at a young age when she opened a Roth IRA at 16 years old, and she has been seeking financial independence (FI) ever since!
After the devastating 2010 earthquake in Haiti, Acquania realized how many working professionals — even high earners and her own colleagues — were not prepared for an emergency or unexpected life event. This experience inspired her to get licensed to sell life insurance and educate others about the benefits of sound financial habits.
Today, Acquania is a highly successful financial coach, real estate investor, podcast host, blogger, independent life insurance producer, AND hotel owner. And these are just her side hustles outside of her regular embassy 9 to 5!
In this episode, Acquania discusses:
- how saving set the foundation for her path to financial freedom
- the importance of life insurance
- how she became an investor/owner in a Hilton hotel in Oklahoma
- how investing has the power to positively impact communities
- including your family and your children in your investing journey
- why you should always be “financially prepared” to take advantage of opportunities
- why networking is often the key to accessing insider investment deals
Listen and be inspired by Acquania’s commitment to help as many people as possible achieve financial freedom and learn how she balances her side hustle empires alongside her federal career and commitment to her family. A not-to-be missed episode!
Music: “Higher Up” by Shane Ivers