Nick Durr is a prime example of what can be achieved by leveraging your unique resources, especially those afforded to members of the foreign affairs community! Beyond his experience in foreign security and the United States Marine Corps, Nick is a proud father of two whose resourceful nature allows him to succeed in many facets of life – notably his recent success purchasing and remotely managing multiple rental properties while living abroad.
Hear Nick discuss:
- The unique challenges associated with short-term rental properties
- How he leveraged the expertise of others to create personal success in real estate
- His many tours and assignments abroad (currently serving in Uganda)
- Alternate options for financing out-of-country investment properties
- His experience managing both short and long-term rental properties
…and so much more!