In this second part of a two part series, Tanya dives deeper into her decision to leave the Foreign Service and blaze her own path in the world of real estate. After being a solo agent for several years, Tanya discusses her experience going from single agent to team leader of Stateside Residential, a real estate team serving the DC area, as well as her most recent journey into launching a property management franchise.
Hear Tanya discuss:
- Considerations when deciding to leave the Foreign Service
- Following your inner compass when it comes to work
- Pivoting from real estate investing to buying a business
- Why franchises can be an attractive way to become a business owner
- How to purchase a franchise, the process, and what to look for
…and so much more!
Music: “Higher Up” by Shane Ivers